Sinister: lunch

Jeni Morton Jeni_Morton at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 22:16:35 GMT 1998

Randy Newman is here in my office for lunch doing photos for his new box set we
just released, and well, the conference room is located near my wee-ickle-work
station, and I really can't tell you how tired I am of hearing "Short People Got
, NOBODY...." and the endless, tiresome, shorty jokes directed twords yours
truly, so I ran, no wait, dashed out of here at exactally 12:30 for lunch....I
too Kelly, my beautifully TALL-STRAPING friend, am lacking dosh so I ended up
at.........*deep breath*....the Mall Food Court.....(perish the thought).  I
have been aerobasizing my bum for the last 2 months to blow it all at the
Westside Pavillion food court......the delemma was weather to have the shite
Chinese takeaway, Vege Soup from the ickle Deli, or the good ol' American
standby, "Hot Dog On A Stick" (they now offer Vege Dogs as an alternative to the
Cheese Sticks that I so adore) So I'm standing in the middle of the busy food
court, hands stuffed into my trouser pockets that seem to have much more room
for change these days, basking in the neon glow of the said food court....when I
made the move......I dumped my fist full of change onto the counter.....the
little 17 year old girl in the stripy uniform and silly hat looked at me with a
bit of confusin, and so I asked.........
"One Vegedog and a Cherry lemonaid.......please..."
I gobbled the said dog and felt a bit full, but definatly content with the
choice I had made for lunch.......

*sigh*

Any cures for hangovers?

xo Photo Jeni xo