Sinister: lunch

Felicia Daniel bijoux13 at xxx.com
Fri Nov 13 22:35:04 GMT 1998

i would never normally share such minutiae with hundreds of
mostly-strangers, but i just feel compelled to continue this pattern of
all of us l.a. listies posting about our lunches in successive order...

i want you all to know that the special today at our work cafeteria was
guinness-battered cod, can you beat that? i went over there specifically
for that reason, and they actually had the empty four-pack of guinness
propped up by the ordering line so you knew it was true.

it was quite good, thanks. and they had malt vinegar for the chips.

xoxo
felicia