Sinister: when was the last time you said wattle and daub?

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Fri Nov 13 23:09:16 GMT 1998

here's my tale of buses:
it was on the school coach, having arrived at the gates one morning, we
expected to be allowed off the bus and into school. As you would. but the
driver (trevor, norman, dave) wouldn't let us off, and instead disappeared
up the school drive, leaving us in the bus. about 20 minutes later he
returned, with the deputy head - mr Down, who looks like Robin Cook. he
proceeded to check all the seats, until he found one with a gash in it, from
a knife(i ask you,kids these days), then to everyone's incredulity mr Robin
Cook Down wanted us to remember if we'd been sat in the same seats the day
before. naturally no one had the first idea, and we were let off the bus,
only to have to explain why we were late, and not be believed.
later one of my friends was grassed up by a year 8 scrutter(as we like to
call them) and called into mr down's office, and wrongfully accused of
wanton vandalism. shameful.
the bus drivers' were crap anyway. when they weren't careering along
knocking down traffic cones on narrow countrylanes, they were chucking
15year old boys off the bus for being rude. in the middle of nowhere. they
were hazardous times, those.

alix.c

"So don't approach me if you've no more to say than what you've been doing,
or how much you paid for the beer in your hand. I really don't care and I
might have to kill you, which wouldn't be fair. On me"  - Prolapse 'Killing
The Bland'