Sinister: B&S on the TV

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 04:23:59 GMT 1998

Hello everybody,

Those were some very nice pictures curtesy of Lesley J. Miller!  And I also
enjoyed Genevieve's Judy post very very much..

And now, with my first ever post of importance, I bring you this lovely bit of
news, if you don't already know it too:

This Sunday (11/15) a B&S video will be aired on 120 Minutes at around 1 a.m.
I don't know what video it will be, I only just read it on the Matador news.
So there, did I make your day??  Will I get a crush vote now?

Oooh I'm excited.. I've only seen their videos on 4x5 cm screens on the real
video!

Time to go.
Bye bye,
Tami