Sinister: Drunken Non Sequitor

Emanuel Brown e.brown at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 06:53:53 GMT 1998

A most beautiful piece of nonsense if i've ever read one.But I got a legitimately drunken non sequitor for ya: Costumes for the soul have a weight most angels wouldn't carry.

After a long night at my favorite Brooklyn bar, trying to purvey the merits of B&S oh-so-subtle stylings to the likes of the usual clang & thunder, i realized that not only was i incredibly misplaced, but that this  surge of blurry insight could be traced back to my childhood where i had often maintained a certain distance from any and every one i knew. The absolute beauty in it grew from my overwhelming need to argue a moot point to deafened ears, leaving me with little more than an aching in my heart for the place in which i once found a little understanding. A place long since passed from view as the swirling metropolis absorbs both heart & mind.

????
emanuel

Free, fast e-mail accessible anytime, anywhere http://www.imaginemail.com