Sinister: feeling left out.

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 08:03:47 GMT 1998

okay kids!

am i the only one in la who didn't post what they ate for lunch and hasn't
been to see the beachwood sparks? i have heard of them, isn't that enough!  i
am amazed that no one has commented upon my article that i posted. was it that
bad? or were you all stunned into submission by its wonder?  if you have
something humiliating to say, then by all means, please e-mail me directly and
not post it here! :)  and no one wants to know who my secret crush is?  when i
am willing to admit it in public and not be cowardly?  maybe by some odd
mishap, my posts aren't making it on the list! :)

well enough of my witty humour.  what i want to know is, the website address
where the "is it wicked" video is so i can see it.  and if anyone is doing a
video tree for the yanks, i want a copy!  i haven't seen any of their videos!
:( *sob*

in need of something good to pick up the shite day she had teaching rotten 1st
graders,

jennifer