Sinister: bus stories, etc.

Larissa Slurpee larissa at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 10:21:27 GMT 1998

     Wooo, my second ever post. I'm dreadfully behind in my
digests, so these topics are probably long gone, but I wanted to
add a bit too. I ride the bus to and from school every day, and
it's 40 minutes both ways. B&S are definately perfect bus music!
They just fit the scene perfectly. Last year, my friend Sarah saw
a boy on the bus who was just so drop-dead gorgeous she couldn't
stop talking about him. Then a few days later, I saw a boy in the
libraray and couldn't wait to tell her. Turns out it was the same
boy. Oh gawd. He'd make anyone need a cold shower. Anyway, we
dubbed him Bus Boy and saw him only once after that, at this
silly teenager gig thingy. Sarah and I took turns standing and
sitting next to him so we could smell him.
     Also, on Saturday, I was in Vancouver with my friend Nick,
and we went to see the movie "Happiness" (Everyone go see it!),
and he got LLPJ. If he was on the list, he'd be my crush. Well,
he is anyway. It's pretty great. He's wonderful, and he loves B&S
more than I do, I'm sure.
     ALSO, I went to that same record store on Wednesday and I
saw a girl behind the counter wearing a Study at Stow with B&S
shirt! I was flabberghasted and only managed to point at it and
mention it to my friend. But she was too cool anyway. Whee!
~Larissa