Sinister: B&S Dream

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Sat Nov 14 13:46:29 GMT 1998

Well to lighten the mood after David's latest telling-off, thought you
might like to know about a dream I had on Friday morning. Actually you
probably don't want to know, but I'll tell you anyway. I'm like that.

Basically, I was standing in a large hall (I don't know where it was, but
it looked alarmingly like London Victoria train station), with several of
you lovely listees. We'd met up to go to a B&S gig later that evening, and
I think we were on our way there. And anyway, every few minutes someone
would come up to us and ask if we had any spare tickets for the gig that
they could buy off us. And every time David would tell them that there
were still tickets on sale at the box office round the corner (a non-sold
out B&S show? It must have been a dream...). But the weird thing was, the
people who were asking for tickets were almost all celebrities, including
such luminaries as Robert Smith from The Cure and even Paul Weller.
Bizarre... (Is having a dream with Paul Weller in a sign of mental
illness?)

Big Stu

PS Come on, tell me who you've got a crush on, you know you want to...