Sinister: bus story.

J. MURTAGH his8jm at xxx.UK
Sat Nov 14 14:02:42 GMT 1998

I've taken loads of buses in my time, it's how I get to school, and
I don't have any funny stories. Although when I was about 12 on bus
32 on Kilburn High Road, a drunken man went under the wheel, and me
and my sister were kept at the back so as not to see the beautiful
pictures.
Ilove Kilburn for that, always something goin' on.