Sinister:Charlie Brown and B&S epsiode

NoelWhitey at xxx.com NoelWhitey at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 19:43:56 GMT 1998

	Hello Kiddies,

	Well the other day When I was listening to The Beatles and I had watched The
South Prk Christmas Special(Hilarious! its worth renting!) and I remmbered
Charlie Brown Witch I usre to watch everyday and get Ear drops(i had lots of
ear problems when I was littel) and I'd lay down and watch charlie brown
Anyways I remmber The one where I thinks its where Charlie Brown goes to the
spelling B and they Play The beach boys and have Photos of The beatles and
others anyways, I was thinking They Should Make an Epsiode like that and Have
belle & Sebastian music and Havwe Pictures of Noel Gallagher and Wee Chris and
others like in charlie brown. Anyone Like my idea?

P.S. I got Moon Safari by AIR yesterday and It Is indeed A SHAG ALBUM!

-Damon