Sinister: disgusting dreams, etc

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Sat Nov 14 23:08:48 GMT 1998

Yay!!!!!  I can't WAIT to see a b/s video actually on MTV the bastards
better do something right!  that show has become so crap i can hardly stand
to leave it on for over 10 minutes because after hearing the "prevue" of
what bands are going to be played that nite, i surrender in disgust and
boredom. not to mentiong that every week they have some lardy band like
Mighty mighty Bosstones, or depeche mode(oooh !) or 311 sitting in the big
packing crates, or whatever, blabbing about frat boy fun and listening to
whoever-the-host-is's stupid questions.   Let it be known far and wide, that
i shall wait before teh television on this night, with my VCR champing at
the bit, praying for "is it Wicked"......
thanks paul hunny for setting us straight.......
thanks to whoever posted the Love Bus story, that was just divine.....
thanks to whoever has looked at my page and given me nice comments, and i
entreat anyone who has not to go look at it right now, because they're
really really good.......honest!!  (and you can see what i look like, in one
of the shots.....teehee*)

I had a little Moment the other day. someone sent me an email entitled
"Isobel any use on icicles?" (i'm sorry i forget which person wrote that,
but i'm keeping you in mind....)) so naturally that day i set out to school
with that question in my brain, and while driving i came up with the amusing
concept that, were Isobel to journey to the North Pole(or indeed, any other
pole), half the earth 's land would surely end up under water within the
day.  while i was relishing this clever idea, and thus feeling rather
naughty myself, i was startled by the approach of a freight truck, painted
on the side with the words "Campbell Mattress Co.".  Inexplicably, i felt a
deep shame.  apologies to everyone for this prospective smut.

I had a bizarre b/s dream.  I was attending a concert in some southern area
of the USA, with a few friends of mine.  our seats werent' very good.  when
we all turned around to see the show start, there wasn't any rehearsal or
opening band, but as we were seated by the side of the venue a little door
opened, and stuart M. pulled the group of me and my friends into a small
room, where he was playing a mini-set by himself accompanied by only a
preprogramed synthesizer that made tinkly noises.  he sang about 5 songs as
we sat on the floor in such close quarters. before he began, a
manager/producer type guy walked in and advised him on somehting. stu had
been eating a large ketle of vegetable soup at the time, the manager stuck a
hand in his mouth and immediately he vomited into a big tin kettle, it was
very colorful.  he seemed amused by my reaction. they informed us that
vomiting was a helpful tool in preparing the vocal cords.  his hands were
covered in it so while he was singing and he took my hand at one point in a
song, i got ti all over my arms.  I was wearing soem sort of gauzy night
gown with black garters under it and trying to cover myself up.  I kept
confusing stuart with Damon from Blur, which now is a disturbign thought to
me, so his name may have actually been damon at some pt in the dream.  later
the show started and they began with a dress-up pantomime to "mary jo"
which was funny, but i was worried cos Isobel was no where to be seen.
Sarah was only on stage once or twice, and they had two other girls out
playing that i had never seen before.  i began to wail and moan because i
couldnt' see Isobel and she must be sick and have gone  back home and i
wouldn't get to settle my score and actually talk to her.   after the show
someone that we knew died in a car crash that was very gory, and so we had
to go home and couldnt' stay to talk to the band.
apologies to Stuart M., who I dont 'honestly believe goes around vomiting on
people.

If i ever saw anyone in a study at stow t-shirt, i woudl probably have a
heart attack.  if anyone sees me and i'm wearing mine, please give me a big
sloppy kiss.
I know it's irrelevant, but i wish there were sinisterites around here.  i
was thiinking how fun it would be to go out to a club or a public place with
people who are actualy interesting and clever.  there dont' seem to be many
around here.  *sigh*  I think i would date anyone on this list once, even a
boy. (just once, and no snogging mind you)
Living alone,
lesley Jo