No subject

aaron tieger atieger at xxx.com
Sat Nov 14 21:42:11 GMT 1998

I've been keeping silent about bus stories because I
didn't think I had any (haven't really spent time on
a bus since I was about 7), but alix's story suddenly
brought back several.

The time some kid in my class had a birthday and we
all got to bring home balloons, and one of the big
kids burst mine when it was about an inch from my
face with a sharpened pencil;

the time Aldo Beradi tore the lid off my lunchbox
because he was a big moron;

perhaps worst: the time some older kid told me to
give the finger to this girl sitting across from us.
I refused, because while I was unable to articulate
what it meant I knew it was nasty. He said "No, no,
it doesn't mean that anymore. It's a good thing.
Besides, if you don't, I'll twist your arm." So I
did, and he said "What a rude kid you are" and
twisted my arm.

Thanks, Alix, for those lovely memories.

aaron

===
atieger at rocketmail.com
auger/anvil