Sinister: the stylin' bus

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Sun Nov 15 02:41:39 GMT 1998

hi,

firstly, i'd like to say that i'm wearing a pair of jeans that are a bit faded
and turned up at the bottom, a white tortoise shirt with little turtle
fireworks on the front, and a red cardigan, which sets off my red hair quite
nicely.

okay, now for the bus stories: i've got plenty, because the bus drivers in
toronto all seem to be nutty. one time, i was on the subway in the winter and
this guy got on and sat down beside me, he was probably about 35 years old,
and he was sweating profusely - like, it was running down his face and his
shirt was soaked. when i told people that i was all creeped out by this, they
said he probably had ebola. there's a bus driver on my regular route that
calls out all the stops, which is fairly normal, but then he also lists
everything else that would possibly be of interest in the area. for example
"next stop, mccowan road, scarborough general hospital - get off here if
you're not feeling so good. also down the street, there's a shopper's drug
mart. transfer here to go to the scarborough town center - if you haven't
started your christmas shopping yet, this is great place to go. also, santa
has arrived at the mall, so all you kids go and tell him what you want for
christmas". he's sometimes on a different route, and we pass this catholic
church and he says "next stop, st. thomas more catholic church. get off here
if you have sinned, 5 hail marys and a transfer required to get to heaven"

i probably shouldn't even mention the driver that started "the wheels on the
bus" singalong.

truly,
jessicaxo