Sinister: Hello,Nurse!

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Nov 15 16:45:47 GMT 1998

dear list,
Hello :) !

Flasher John wrote:
>>even those people in raincoats who flash
>>you and then dive out the emergency exit!
>
>I wish that was me. I don't go on buses though.

I was reading other bus stories and mine don't sound as exciting
anymore! Well I don't run into flashers a lot,so you know it's a big
thing.And I thought it was funny that people give eggs as fare! Eggs!
Anyways...those are all I have of stories from the city bus..I don't go
on the city bus much...but i have taken the damn school bus since grade
3!An hour to school and an hour back EVERY WEEK DAY! sniff.. in
kidnergarten my grandpa used to pick me up from school (with pita bread
and prunes...eeew prunes lunches from my grandma) and there's more
stories there..all the hick boys,and one showed me a moose heart once,it
was really gross....you want to be a flasher John? actually the other
day,i went to get the newspaper and i put my mom's black raincoat on and
i ran out in bare feet (COLD COLD COLD!) and i felt like a flasher,it
was fun.

i'm easily amused,can you tell!?

>And I was being serious about Carter USM Genevieve. I loved
>them when it was just Fruitbat, Jimbob and a drum machine.

ahhh Jimbob...i'm going to share a special message..I wrote to Jimbob
this:
Take me back to England with you!I have a magical plan! Come back in
August when I'm here and let me hide in your suitcase.I will clean your
house if you like.

and he wrote back:
Hello,nice plan.I shall have to get a new suitcase,I've only got a bag
with me now.Sorry you couldn't make it,lots of love, Jimbob X

he never came back though...oh well.

Whats with anti-ginger? I wish I had ginger hair! I want to be like Tag
in the Pantene Pro-V commericals! Liz McDonald isn't ginger is she?
that's more hairsprayed to death blonde i would think..and ooooh i hate
her too! And that Sally! nasty bitch! i love Martin
tho...(hellooooooooooo nurse)
I got 2 magazines yesterday, the new Select.(more later)
and Vanity Fair...I've never bought a Vanity Fair in my life before,I've
only read them at the doc's office..but isn't Ewan gorgeous on the
cover? Be proud ginger-heads! But why did they put dirt all over him (i
don't mind actually,just curious) and why is he carrying a hen? Are
there lots of Scottish men walking around in kilts with dirt all over
them carrying hens?
....sigh
and the Select...oh goodness it's Stuart MURDOCH who got the silver
pants,I thought it was Stuart David..that's more his style..but little
Stu! it's so weird..when Crispin Hunt came to Toronto he bought silver
pants at le Chateua and HE didn't wear anything under them.Anyways...is
Select trying to stir up gossip? well what am I SUPPOSED to believe
with..
     Turning back into the house,he eyes his companion lustfully.
"Now,Ciara," he says,brandishing the whiskey bottle."What you probably
need is a healthy drink of this." The door closes,no doubt leaving
Stuart Murdoch to another evening of Christain Rock.

ack!little stu is not supposed to do these things! He still thinks he
came from a stork i thought!
i blame those arms of sex.

xoxox
genevieve