Sinister: i'm jumping like a jumping jack

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 01:12:01 GMT 1998

hello there (o no me again!)

all these bus stories are reminding me of the not so lovely bus i'm
going to have to go on soon...kids are so filthy-mouthed nowadays...they
look all sweet and innocent,then it's '(*^@$^^%@# you $)*&^#&*
*^#*%(&^#%^!' and they try and claw atcha...and my bus drivers have
sordid affairs,it's so sleazy,straight out of a pulp song...we have
video cameras on our buses because we are 'bad kids' but the sad thing
is our school board has no budget,so there's like this blinking red
light and a 'YOU ARE BEING VIDEOTAPED' sign..yet there's no actual
camera in the box.

Megan,thankyou for aggreeing with my opionions on the Judy thing..i
think his meanings are pretty straightforward....I'm really scared by
this lady on SHOWCASE,everything is a metaphor for sexual liberation...I
mean,I like horses,but i usually ride them fully clothed..actually,when
i was younger i never had an imaginary friend,but i had an imaginary
horse named cammy..i had these 2 best friends (or so I thought!) and one
day they decided they wanted me out of their group,so i guess i just
figured...'so what,i'll create me a horse' it is a form of escape,see!
:) I've got little things on all the girls of belle and sebastian songs,
I remember the first time reading about Judy it was like
'wow,stuart...you're reading my mind!'
and Jane too...the guilt of being  lazy and never feeling so good except
when you're sleeping...it's so true....when i have to get up,it's pitch
black..it feels so unnatural,i  always envy my cats,they get to sleep
the whole day,without a care in the world.....i mean it's a common
thread with Stuart's girls isn't it? wanting to get away from it all,but
no-one even knows? Expectations...that dreaded monday morning
feeling....Mary Jo's life is never dull in her dreams.. and our girl
Jane's run through the city...pretending she's making indie-rock
videos...and Le Pastie girl "wouldn't you like to get away?"    Stuart
should do self-help shouldn't he! he's always there at the end
reassuring them the halo surrounds them,they'll be doing fine,that
there's a star lighting up the path and that it's someone's else's turn
to go through hell..he'll  make a fine husband...and i bet  he'll help
out with the dishes too.

the other day,at Cat Heaven(all the strays of the city) in Parlement,I
was watching one cat chase a black squirrel..i went over to observe,and
the squirrel got up on it's hind legs and chased ME! i was terrified
because i've heard stories that when you get rabies shots,they have to
strap you down,you get a shot in the stomach,etc..when the squirrel
leaped from the railing onto my head...thankfully,it was a friendly
one,he was just searching for some food...thought that was rather
belle-y sebish.

A wise lovely Honey wrote:
"let me write it by your nipple in lipstick"

there should be more proverbs like that i think.

love,
genevieve,friend of squirrels