Sinister: what's fun in glasgow

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 03:41:28 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/15/98 07:41:47 AM, billmoss at hotmail.com wrote:

<<Could anyone recommend good record stores, clubs/pubs (where I might
meet sinister people), things to do, etc. in Glasgow? >>

I was there in May for St Etienne and i loved going to Blob Shop across the
street from the Garage - drinks were like 1.30 or something ridiculously cheap
(OK, not as cheap as Mcr's Lazy Pig where drinks are 85p).  also Fopp has a
nice selection of stuff, even though it's all new.  and I enjoyed Kelvingrove
even though most people probably think it's lame, but I enjoyed visiting the
museum there not to mention just walking through the grove, it's very pretty
and picturesque.

Not sure if this is helpful, at the worst you can hang out at Blob Shop and
get locked for a very cheap price :-)

xox
mike