Sinister: query of mine.

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 03:44:52 GMT 1998

hi peoples!

okay here is what i want to know! why is it that on weekends especially the
sinister list is not able to be downloaded on my computer and viewed?  this is
really starting to piss me off because i can't read what all you fine people
are posting on the weekends!  if anyone else with aol (god i hate them) has
had this problem because sinsiter downloads as a winfile instead of as the
normal notepad default let me know.

also i wore my "boy with the arab strap" t-shirt today and got two guy's
attentions. one was reading the select piece on them next to me at the virgin
megastore, and  the other was at the movies seeing "elizabeth" today.  i am
sure if i had the stow t-shirt (which is what i wanted but they just sold out
of in medium before i could get it) i would have had more admirers. but two in
la on the same day was quite nice! :)  also has anyone else seen the movie
"elizabeth" and found it funny that eric cantona the footballer is in it? i
know i chuckled! :)

another revelation of mine is that stuart m is actually "sinister" because he
is left handed.  this is what the word originally meant and only later did the
evil connotation become applied. (because lefties can't be trusted)  we also
are considered to have bad taste, ie. being "gauche" means left in french.
numerous other misnomers have befallen us, landing lefties in asylums and the
oval office!  i think i am going to start the revolution against the right
hand world right now, starting with the where the mouse is located on my
computer! i urge all other oppressed lefties to do so as well! :)

the ever rebellous, sinister and gauche,

jennifer