Sinister: MTV 120 Minutes premieres B&S video stateside tonight?

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 06:25:07 GMT 1998

Waiting for the video tonight as well as a new Mercury Rev vid too.  Sitting
patiently with the tv sound down on Primus, Fuel, Semisonic, etc.. with the
stereo up blastin' the new 3cd set of the best of Alec Empire entitled "The
Geist Of Alec Empire".  Loud technorama ambient noise as I watch the boring
vid flix waitin' for the B&S.

This seems like the longest 120 minutes I ever spent I think except for years
ago when they plugged the Auteurs video for two hours and it ended up being
the last one of the night.  This one may end up the same way.

For all the recent smut list contributors, such waiting like this may compare
to the longest climax that you may have ever had.

Pete G.