Sinister: MTV 120 Minutes premieres B&S video stateside tonight?

Dmitry Komis komis at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 16 06:35:58 GMT 1998

it was on, finally, after over an hour long wait...but where was lovely
Isobel?  It seemed like she was on for all of 5 seconds.  And no
introduction from Dave Holmes, it was the premiere and all...
the video itself was beautful, so relaxing, and everything i thought it
would be...

the new Rufus Wainwright video was premiered as well, with 2 cameos from
Melissa Auf Der Maur and Gwen Stefani..that was also quite good

dmitry ()