Sinister: my vote for "MUSICAL UNDERDOG WE SHOULD ALL BE LISTENING TO!"

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Mon Nov 16 14:24:11 GMT 1998

Yaaah, Tanya Donelly (whoo, hurrah, cheer)
Anyone who has been so unfortunate as NOT to have heard any of Belly or TD's
solo material, rush out and get it!  Since King, and to a lesser extent,
Star, can be found in almost ANY used CD shop's clearout bin for under $5
(an absolute travesty), you have no excuse not to.
Some of the bestest pop music of the decade (Star is the folkier side, King
the rockier side).  I have spoken.

Cheers,

Frank Yang
Hard work often pays off after time, but laziness always pays off now.

In my CD player:  Nick Drake - Way To Blue