Sinister: Please sir, can I have an apple?

Sarah Wheeler Sarah.Wheeler at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 16 14:31:16 GMT 1998

Oh Oh Oh.....I just stalked Stuart Murdoch.
And the only reason I recognised him from behind was 'cos he was wearing
those lovely tartan velour trousers as seen on Lesley Jo's photo page.  His
arms of sex weren't on show; they were hidden 'neath a little blue jacket!
And he had a full head of hair.
I followed him into Fopp, and had loads of trouble pretending to look at CDs
and check out his movements, and I definitely timed it wrong to buy a CD
'cos he walked out while I was at the counter.
But he can't get away that easily...not with those trousers.  On the way
down Byres Road he looked over at the queue outside Greggs bakery in
wonderment, or maybe he was reliving those grafitti days.  (Maybe Greggs
queuey people are being referred to in the first part of A Century of
Fakers.)  I wanted to ask him for an apple so I followed him to John
Smith's, but he went inside and I couldn't do it.  Aaah, I hang my head in
shame.
So I cheered myself up by booking myself a holiday in Amsterdam over New
Year.  They have loads of arms of sex over there.....and pictures of donkeys
too.

Byeeeee
Sarah x
Sarah Wheeler