Sinister: Re: musical under dog blah, blah.

ETLRDHY at xxx.se ETLRDHY at xxx.se
Mon Nov 16 14:32:40 GMT 1998

dear List,
     Alright then, musical underdogs who we should all be listening too.
Well most of you probably are but I've said it before and I'll say it again
'The Pastels' are probably the most important cultural phenomenon of the
20th century. Ignore them at your own peril. start with Sitting Pretty LP.
go from there to Up For A Bit then Suck On is quite good, lots of early
stuff bit patchy but you know, Let It Be was no great shakes either. Then
the last two albums 'Safari' and Illumination' And the new remix thing is
quite interesting. Okay then basically what I'm saying is, go out and buy
the entire pastels back catalogue an anorak and a bowl cut and be
dangerous.
Richard,
'But the ceiling moves on down towards the floor
And soon there's only room enough for us to crawl' Crawl Babies