Sinister: List orgy - but will honey join in?

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 15:25:27 GMT 1998

Doing my Apple For Teacher bit, I think that Honey's posts, even if they are
necessitated by less than cuddly things, are word for word the most
thoughtful, well-expressed and completely darling things posted by anyone. I
bet he ends up number one...If anyone could now pull me out from Honey's
behind, it would be much appreciated, there's not much air in here...

However...not only is there never any smut from his end (hmm - not sure I
like the sound of that) but he increasingly seems to be soliciting bribes of
a woollen/sexual nature, and we all know about power corrupting...I reckon
that if Mr Mitchell is indeed receiving such overtures, then we should be
the first to know about them, in all their gory detail. How about it, Honey
(and I bet you're really called that due to you predilection for certain
sweet foodstuffs in compromising positions...)?

After Lesley Jo's kind offer to go out with everyone on the list (at once?
Does that mean we'd all be, like, going out with each other too, or would we
have to take turns?), I thought I'd share a deeply distressing moment from
my past with 800 people. When I was 15, I went out with a girl who, it
turned out, was using me as an experiment to figure out her sexuality. I
think you can all figure out what the result was. What surprised me was the
number of my friends this has happened to, both male and female. What also
surprised me is that I heard on the weekend that she's getting married. To a
boy. Obviously I only put her off for (erm) just over 9 years, then...

Other pop shots: Stuart - crush update pleese.........John - I can let you
have an only slightly torn "Mad as fuck" Carter t-shirt for a pony, but
better get in quick, it's bound to go go go.........Anyone slagging off
gingers had better have a mighty good excuse otherwise there'll be bashings
- although I only have a wee bit of ginger in my sideys (and only in a
particular light), I've got a fetish for pre-raphaelite (sp?) lovelies with
locks aflame, which is why any mention of all things auburn makes me tingle
somewhat.........Reid Dossinger truly is the bomb, despite my list crushes
quotient being full and the fact that he's a boy.........David Kitchen,
you'd better bloody hope that the "s" in shtml is in full effect, what with
your rather rash declaration that "the rest of the new e can be found in the
discography section".........I accidentally misread McMick's ICQ number as
his IQ, which was impressive, if only for a fleeting moment, though I did
wonder what kind of person put their IQ in their signature file
:)........ooh gawd, I have to find a poem - would it be a little too
sycophantic for *me* to choose one of Archel's beautiful poesies?
Possibly......

Sebastian Brennan ate my hamster,
Markx