Sinister: I know my way down the side streets now

Caleb J Rudd rudd_caleb at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 16:09:57 GMT 1998

LLPJ is indeed "hot pants" pink.

On the colour issue, will the re-issue of TM have the original
cover/colour? Perhaps it should be in the format like those re-issued
Rolling Stones albums were a few years ago,  modeled on the original vinyl,
which came complete with zip for Sticky Fingers. Although TM's cover
doesn't feature Stuart Murdoch's trousers, perhaps something else could be
arranged.

-x Caleb x-

<---------------------------------------------------------------------->
<              Chester Indie Zine  http://www.chester.org.au

<---------------------------------------------------------------------->

hello ...

Mick McMick wrote:

>         Well, Sinister is red and LLPJ is purple, of course! Tigermilk
> is...erm...just Tigermilk.

I always thought that the "Lazy Jane" EP is pink ... does anyone else
remember ages and ages ago one of susannah's postings where she took
polaroids of herself doing  the covers of the albums/ep's?  *sigh* way
back when (actually, that could have been on the coolist? ... i don't
remember) ... anyhow, i could swear that LJ is pink ... anyone else?

tigermilk is pale blue.  so there.

:)

cheers,
Katrina.