Sinister: Font Times Roman 78

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 16 17:08:33 GMT 1998

Horsfield wrote :
~
Perhaps the worst offender was the
the florid handwriting font sported by 'Dog On Wheels', which made it
look a little like an Interflora advert.
~

Better than not having anything written on them at all as some clever
bastards like to do.  It's not funny when you're alphabetically
challenged trying to find CD's with no writing on them.

Mark Casarotto wrote :
~
I reckon that if Mr Mitchell is indeed receiving such overtures, then we
should be the first to know about them, in all their gory detail. How
about it, Honey.
~

I've heard he is and that they're a taxable benefit of running a smutty
mailing list.  I think it's only the honourable thing if we all dob him
in to the Revenue.  There might be a reward 'n all.

And then.....
~
Anyone slagging off gingers had better have a mighty good excuse
otherwise there'll be bashings.
~

Does shagging one count ? :-o
My Kate's a ginger witch and she dishes the bashings out herself.

Fiery tempers you Beacons have.

Ummm did I say all that...how rude.

Ev.

PS.  Mark if it's in yer sideys that's good enough for me ya Beacon :)