Sinister: Foul Owl on the Prowl!

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Mon Nov 16 17:10:56 GMT 1998

Dear phallus worshipping pagans,

I've just bil to Beenbao, where I visited the famous Guggenheim
Museum. It looks like a huge pair of Stuart Muroch's silver pantaloons
billowing gently in a stiff breeze. It's fantastic, I urge you all to
go, preferably wang dang doodled on top quality acid.

I see we have finally arrived at the very bottom of what turned out to
be a very deep barrel. I think it's either fuschia or magenta, and I
think the effect was achieved by holding one of those plastic trays
from a jam tart packet over the lens of the camera. "Tigermilk" is Ice
Breaker blue. Who remembers them? They were better than Spangles. I
hope I've got the name right. Linda will know, she has an elephant's
memory where the greatest decade in human history is concerned. See
below for "Tigermilk" joke.

Sarah Wheeler, do you realise that you probably deprived us of an ink
polaroid of a meeting between two of the greatest minds the twentieth
century has produced, Stuart Murdoch and Stephen Pastel? Never mind,
it was a good stalk. I'm sure everything will fall into place with
practice.

There was a poster of TBWTAS in the window of a record shop in Bilbao.
Unfortunately the shop was closed for stocktaking (on a Saturday!) so
I was unable to go in and force a sinsiter showdown, despite sporting
my lovely "SEB" button badge. I would've tweeed that poster into my
grubby mittems no problem. They're not used to tweeness in Bilbao.

Anything else I might have to say is off topic, and I have turned over
a new leaf.

Peter

In my CD player:- "Tigermilk" by Belle and Sebastian.