Sinister: B&S on 120 minutes

Derek J Weisel Derek.J.Weisel at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 16 17:39:48 GMT 1998

Hi,

I don't contribute much, but i did want to say that I thoroughly enjoyed
the B&S video.  It was ironic because I was watching 120 minutes with
friends waiting for the video, and as we watched we were commenting how
almost all videos look exactly the same and rarely even match the mood of
the song, ie the overplayed lullaby song.
	Then the B&S video came on and it was very beautiful and fit very
well with the mood of the rest of their music.  The black and white
photography along with the very smooth camera shots created a very
simple and elegant video that you knew had been made by Belle &
Sebastian.
	Making videos that fit a groups music and can be viewed as the
extension of a groups art sounds simple but most videos fail miserably.
	Good Show B&S!

-Derek