Sinister: Seamus and his dangerous signature

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 16 17:45:28 GMT 1998

I had noticed lately Carmen's message impact on the list , or better said,
on the number of received messages, listees seem to be a bit frightened
after her wit and wisdom showing off...

Anyway, before than anything, I am in the process of falling love lately
with someone that probably like B&S who I met yesterday, but rarely among
British citizens, nobody introduced to me.(it was a sort of official
meeting day...)and so, I listen to Belle and Sebbie even more fretfully
trying to find some inspiration to start this romance somehow, or at least
to be in the right mood
Senseless, isn't it? What I really meant it is that I cannot see The
Smiths ingredient too present in their songs.Velvetian influence is much
more visible and hearable...There is no trace of Mozz grim world here,
I was listening to TBWTHA at Milton Keynes Coach Station cafe, which could
match perfectly some classic Smiths hit,as 'Half a person' or 'Shoplifters
of the world ...', and found 'Chickfactor' too sophisticated and luminous
to turn out to be a suitable soundtrack for lowlife in province towns.

What about my subject? Seamus, for being your first signature ever, I
found it really amusing and tender,but don't you think it is difficult to
be dangerous owning all the Pastels collection and wearing a bowl cut hair
all at once???you would look too cute to look dangerous...

Bisous pour tous

Arantxita