Sinister: poetry makes nothing happen (she and me)

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Mon Nov 16 17:47:58 GMT 1998

hey y'all

Speaking of Grammar & syntax & diction, Amelia Fletcher once said that there
was a difficulty in using the words "she and me" in a proper grammatical
sentence - she said this oct 7 '94 in berkeley and i've never been able to
figure out how to use "she and me" in a sentence other than to say "i can't
figure how to use 'she and me' in a sentence" or "'she and me' is a lovely
song from Heavenly" but i don't think that really counts.  so aside from the
poetry thing, can someone tell me how to use "she and me" properly in a
sentence?

ta
mike

ps - doesn't "silver" and "caper" rhyme, or even "silver" and "fur"? i guess
i'm stretching it, but it feels rhymy to me.