Sinister: la-di-da look at me, I'm a football supporter

Warrander John - FML WarranderJ at xxx.uk
Mon Nov 16 18:30:36 GMT 1998

Hey Y'All,

Sunday night had all sorts of Sinister goings on. First off
off I found myself in a pub with nine record-shop assistants,
prompting thoughts of lovely Genevieve. None of them were
very handsome mind so there's no need to be jealous.
Then a Spanish football match came on the telly and me
being a born-again football fan and Peter Miller being my
hero and all I decided to watch it. It was much more
entertaining than the Vale. I think the record shop boys
were taking drugs. Someone called Joss made a Northern
Soul tape for the Tag loon. I listened to that too and it's
smashing.

Anyway, Mr Mark Casarotto made this too kind offer:

>John - I can let you have an only slightly torn "Mad as fuck"
>Carter t-shirt for a pony, but better get in quick, it's bound to
>go go go

Sorry mate, not interested. They don't let us in the church with
dirty words on our clothes. And me being a born-again and all.
Aristocratic Europeans with silky skills. I'm a renaissance man
you know.

And somebody who probably works for Ericsson in Sweden
made a brave stand with the sentiment:

>'The Pastels' are probably the most important cultural
>phenomenon of the 20th century. Ignore them at your own peril.

These are wise words. Never deny that you've heard them
spoken. I'm going to go to Dublin and drink a pint of Guinness
for The Pastels. If I'm really lucky, I might even get to drink a pint
of Guinness with The Pastels. Does anybody know the phone
number of the Dublin Mean Fiddler or a ticket outlet where I can
buy tickets? I've absolutely got to see The Pastels you know.

I cried on Saturday night. Unfortunately it was on the dancefloor
at Smile. I was in my disco pants and Julian put on "The boy with
the arab strap" and I remembered Leeds and got all emotional.
I was a bit blootered at the time.

Oh, and I think Mrs Warrander John's joined our ranks, so it's
no more lies and smut from me or it's a smack in the mouth from
her. It does mean that I've now had sex with two other listees
though. La-di-da look at me, aren't I the horny devil.

Hello Mrs Warrander John,
Love...John