Sinister: when i say boom boom boom you say bam bam bam

**Megan Lehar** mkl206 at xxx.edu
Mon Nov 16 21:09:15 GMT 1998

i'm afraid that i've become a fan of parappa the rappa, and he's spending
more time playing then belle and sebastian.  when are they going to have a
video game.  though i'm not sure what the goal would be or anything.
perhaps it would just be about the band members trying to put a tour
together.  i just beat level two of parappa.  now i learned kung fu and i
have my license.  ;)

anyway, mr miller found me out when he said:

>No I'm bloody not! Anyway, Magnetic Megan, I've seen those photos of
>you "pleasuring" Augusto Pinochet while Mrs Thatcher looks on in
>ecstasy, her teacup rattling in its saucer! I think you're just trying
>to reduce my crush votes so you can win next time. Your timing is
>extraordinary, by the way.

whoops.  i shall try to be more discreet in the future.

someone asked what sinister people are wearing.  i'm actually in a versace
gown right now, but that's just cause i'm on my way to class.  there's a
killer dress code at this school.  normally i wear my earth shoes and
caftans.

anyway, i saw the "is it wicked not to care video" last night and realized
how crappy music videos are right now.  every video, except for the
aforementioned had the same lighting that made everyone look green and
sickly, and i think every single female had blue eyeshadow on.  and that
one video where the stage is broken and the band people are still each
standing on a portion?  actually, i think b&s should steal that idea.
imagine isobel and sarah trying to bow delicately while being carried by
dozens of twee, anemic indie types who couldn't possibly support the weight
of a little tweety bird.  well, i was amused.  then again, i think i need
more sleep.

actually, i'm neither anemic nor twee.  but oh well, one must dream.  i
must seriously recommend parappa to everyone wiht a play station.  you'll
be down with my posse.

xox
megan

mkl206 at is8.nyu.edu