Sinister: Q=Is It Wicked NOt to Love Isobel?A=of course, but it leaves more over for me!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Tue Nov 17 04:19:07 GMT 1998

um, well, sure, i'll go out with all of you at once.........??? please dont
'take anything i say TOO seriously, as i've just been dealing with a rather
hellish relationship(sic?) and i'm just eager for attention from anyone.
with that said,
AAAAAAAUGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!   hooray for wicked video, which exudes a sporty
cuteness!!  tho the one soul was right aabout how little isobel was in
it(relatively) since she was the star of it, and oh how i love that song and
her voice, and could she get any cuter???? I dont' think so!!!!!!  it made
me want to cry.  i miss staring at Isobel, that was such a good hour for me.
and even though stuart m was only in it for a few seconds, he looked so
dramatic and precious, the expression on his face was poignant and heroic
know what i mean? i loved the childlike wacky hijinx of the vid, and the
bucolic countryside, and adorable Sarah hanging up in a big tree was just
lovely.  oh yeah, and kilts.
BUT damn it mtv damn you all to hell!  i missed taping the first verse
because stupid v-j guy didnt' anounce when it came on, and in my rush i
fumbled teh remote control and pushed pause instead of  record, then was
very bitter as i missed a lot of isobel and her striped shirt which also
exudes a sporty cuteness.  not to mention the hour and a half or so of
relentless CRAP i had to sit through, and TWO  interviews with people I
greeted by shouting "Who are these dorkwads?!?"    damn you, mtv, again.
But bless you for playing belle.  it will be taken into account by st. pete
when you get there.
Isobel has cute legs.
IF they change the tigermilk cover, heads will roll, mark my words.  on the
cover subject, i think i like the covers best when they have girls on them,
especially Jo, because she is just so delightful, i wish models looked like
her, she is super lovely.  I hate the cover of arab strap, just for the
record.    3-6-9 is cute because its' young Stu, and it's silvery.
Isobel deserves a cover shot.  ishall be demanding it.  they should have
used the shot of her and the toy lion, as the album cover, taht would have
been good.......
(not like anyone would take my advice on these matters...)
I will soon have a 3rd page of photos up, i have 5 more concert shots
scanned in, it should be up within this evening as i write.  much later this
evening......along with one of the most beautiful photos you shall ever see
in your born days.   Now you cant' resist.  run over to the Jeepster
Officially Sanctionned Links*g* and head over to my page and let the tears
start rolling....*sniff*  it's so luvverly....!
i was going to give a long speech to thank everyone for making it possible
for me to be on the jeepster page as a photo site, but it would just take
too long. so i thank everyone. the band, the list, my friends, myself, and
whoever invented rock and roll. thank you  academy.
np:   Lida husik, faith in space

"This can opener is not just a kitchen appliance.  treat it kindly, and it
will be your loyal friend."

 lesley Jo