Sinister: elbows of sex

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 02:52:12 GMT 1998

Dearest listees,

The video for "Is it Wicked Not to Care" is very good.  They are all very
cute.  Especially Stu M, who pops on screen for a total of 2 seconds and looks
immaculate as ever.  No shot of his arms of sex sadly though.   :(
My favorite body part is the arm.  Around the elbow area.  Boys' arms look
nicer than girls' arms.  Boys' arms that look like Stuart's, that is.  :)

Why am I doing all these smiley face things?  I never used to.

Well now, I confess, I have secretly been awaiting a message from Stu M to the
list, ever since he arrived back in Scotland..  It's just that it was such a
nice gesture to mail the list last time with an apology after coming on late
in London, that I thought he would make another nice apology for entirely
missing the Philadelphia and Toronto shows!  After all, you just missed your
trains, we missed the whole show!  I don't mean to sound snotty or anything,
and I'm not bitter, but Stuart's messages are just so lovely that I figured
he'd quit lurking now for sure!

Is the Gate really bad, and is I Know Where the Summer Goes really good?

My new realization is that Stu M looks a bit like my freak chemistry partner
last year..  He was a shy boy who sat in his seat and never took notes or paid
any attention to what was happening around him.  But not in a good way,
because this kid was annoying as monkey nuts.  He was a chemical hog, and I
didn't like him one bit!  And he always went pyscho about getting the sulfuric
acid on his hands, the mother's boy wimp.  And then he'd yelp if I dropped any
nitric acid on the table, and start whimpering.  This boy did not have arms of
sex.  He did not have anything of sex.  He was a weak turtle bird.  Phhhhew.
I better go do my chem homework.

Bye bye,
Tami