Sinister: elbows of sex, Wicked video...

Mew817 at xxx.com Mew817 at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 04:02:16 GMT 1998

Tami wrote about her chemistry partner:

> This boy did not have arms of
>  sex.  He did not have anything of sex.

That just made me laugh and laugh...  :)

So, I wonder what Stuart thinks about his arms being called "arms of sex"?
It's pretty funny, really and true too, I saw them and they are nice arms.

So, I too waited up last night for the "Is it Wicked..." video.  And I agree
with what other people have written, it's a very nice change.  It's rare to
see a music video these days as aesthetically appealing as that video.  And
you're right, those of you who wrote before, all the other videos were exactly
alike.  It's like people are afraid to do anything different in that whole
Alterna-Rock world.  I remember when 120 Minutes used to be pretty decent and
most of the music was new and different.  Now, it's just everything you would
hear on Alternative radio, nothing new (except B&S).  I'm so glad they even
played B&S.  I once read what bands have to go through to get air play on MTV
and it's pretty tough (for new and different bands anyway).
Enough about MTV.
You know what's weird?  I have a stuffed lion almost exactly, if not exactly,
like the one in the video.  My mom got it as a gift and gave it to me because
I love lions (and am a Leo).  I thought that was pretty neat.

Take care
Megan