Sinister: my favourite vegetables

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 05:27:16 GMT 1998

it's a quote, intended to add authority to my ramblings:

> ...being carried by
>  dozens of twee, anemic indie types who couldn't possibly support the weight
>  of a little tweety bird.  well, i was amused.  then again, i think i need
>  more sleep.
>
>  actually, i'm neither anemic nor twee.  but oh well, one must dream.  i
>  must seriously recommend parappa to everyone wiht a play station.  you'll
>  be down with my posse.

okay, hello again. it's very close to snowing here in toronto. which is too
bad, i already had my outfit picked out for tomorrow and the proper execution
would involve open-toed platform shoes. poo, i was hoping to squeeze in a few
more bare-toe days this year.

anyone see buffy tonight? mmm, david boreanaz with no shirt on...mmm....i
can't seem to stop drooling, although i'd better because water + computers
don't mix well. this television nowadays, can't watch anything without running
bang on into sexual tension. my life, however, is totally devoid of any sort
of sexual anything, thanks to ahren (crushboy) getting back with his
girlfriend "for the sex". what a pig. and why, may i ask, was i interested in
him? it wasn't for his mensa membership, i'll tell you that much. so my
attention has turned to a lovely boy at my school who looks suspiciously like
steve malkmus. his name is tyler, so be watching for any tyler news. as of
today, he doesn't even know i exist. but don't worry, i'll change that.

there is a movie being filmed at my school, for which a bunch of my friends
are extras (not me, of course; on the day of the cattle call, i had to work).
it's starring edward furlong (who is apparently quite rude) and is called
"detroit rock city". it's about a group of friends trying to get to a kiss
concert in the seventies. the school has been transformed into robert f.
kennedy highschool - the school signs have all been changed, the cafeteria and
lockers have been painted, and tomorrow at 6am the drag racing will commence
in the school parking lot. so i will be letting you sinisterines know when
shooting wraps, and when the movie will be released. i expect you will all go
see it in the spirit that "any friend of jessica's is a friend of mine", and
will listen eagerly to me as i point out my friends walking by as extras in
afro wigs, polyester turtlenecks, and tight white pants and tennis jackets.
it's full of some bad style.

i am anemic, you know. it involves me having to take vitamins with lots of
iron in them, and generally being less perky and more tired than the rest of
you. a drag, yes, but not nearly so bad as when i was little and had to take
liquid iron every day. i suppose i also am a bit twee (i live in cardigans all
year round, own too many pairs of argyle socks, wear glasses which
automatically places me in one category or another), so i guess i should be
standing up for myself and other anemic, twee types and burying these horrid
"too weak to lift a tweety bird" stereotypes. i'll have you know that i once
ate a bowl of pasta that was as big as my head. which builds strong bones and
muscles. which must mean that i am strong.

i just translated the whole prologue to "the canterbury tales", from ye olde
english to modern english. forgive me for this noodling, but when aprille with
his shoures soot hath perced.....i'm thanking my lucky stars that i'm not ever
going to be stuck translating the whole 17,000 lines of the sillly poem. it's
full of a bunch of crazies: a corrupt monk, a slutty nun...and let's not even
talk about the friar.

i love you most of all,
jessicaxo

ps. veggie content: zucchini and corn. and broccoli, but only if it's on
pizza.

pps. b+s content: i shall have a good b+s dream tonight so i can tell you all
about it tomorrow.