Sinister: ha! ha! ha!

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 06:09:05 GMT 1998

	The other reason that Mx. Mitchell forgot to reason for lists dying is
the music simply petering out.
	See the Billy Bragg list for details, and they had more to write about,
I thought, than anyone. The myth of trust wasn't the only thing
outlived, eh?
	My  friend Khanh just accosted me and told me he saw one of Belle and
Sebastian's videos late last night: "That shit must be pretty popular,
eh?"
	You know your anglophilia is out of control when you realize you've
spent two lunches' worth of money on a double-A sided single of crowd
noise following a Creation Records band concert.
	I just came back from a movie at an empty theater in the ghetto:
"Pleasantville". The preview ( I only caught one) was for a movie all
about the vagaries of four-dimensional internet romance starring Tom
Hanks and Meg Ryan. I'm worried.... looks like a movie that could
single-handedly wreck the market for glare-free Romeos like myself.
These are the last days of list crushes, frenz.
	I'm going to be in England at the end of the year.... because I can get
there for free. I really, really don't know anything of where to go and
who to see.... I hate to seem like a mail-order bride but, um, is there
anyone there with a few days off that would want a sidekick? I could be
your Kato Kaelin.

Oh.... p.s. Congratulations Sarah. I'll be on the lookout for yoo-hoo.
	Heh. *scritch scritch*