Sinister: I saw your arms in a dream...

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 17 12:05:53 GMT 1998

So, it turns out that I've met a listee without even realising it.
Arantxa, you are lovely, and I agree that maybe everyone on the list
is simply a really nice person. Am I too late to announce my list
crush?

Anyway, maybe it's to do with the confusion of the above
events, but I had my first B&S dream last night, which was very
strange. I shall relate...
In my dream I was lying in bed, all cosy and warm, when I felt
someone shaking me. I looked up and there was Stuart, with massive,
monster arms, shaking me and yelling "wake up! wake up!". "No", I
said, "I have to sleep", but still he shook and his arms got bigger
and bigger. These weren't arms of sex, these were scary arms.
Eventually, after all that shaking, I woke up. What a strange dream.
More of a B&S nightmare really. I'd like to say that when I woke up,
my mum was shaking me saying "wake up! wake up! you'll be late for
school!" but it wouldn't be true. In fact I just lay there feeling
slightly bemused.

Bye for now
Robin