Sinister: a quote to add to the ramblings (indeed)

gateau du wizz wizzcake at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 12:25:23 GMT 1998

dawhlings -

this morning i got to work and from my tenth floor window it looked as
if i was above all the clouds....the sun was shining over the
fluffiness and i felt like i could be on a plane on my way to san
francisco.  realising that 'twas only HUGE amounts of fog playing
tricks with my noggin, the flowers promptly fell from my hair and i
was back in london watching the fog lift and the horrible millennium
dome come into view.

"arms of sex"?  give it up people.  stuart murdoch is an armchair of
lyrical pleasure, with lumbar adjustment and velour-covered pillows.

jessica is officially my list crush - not the foxinasnow jessica but
the bissxo one.  and here's why:
"my life, however, is totally devoid of any sort
 of sexual anything, thanks to ahren (crushboy)
 getting back with his girlfriend "for the sex".
 what a pig. and why, may i ask, was i interested
 in him? it wasn't for his mensa membership, i'll
 tell you that much. so my attention has turned to
 a lovely boy at my school who looks suspiciously
 like steve malkmus. his name is tyler, so be
 watching for any tyler news. as of today, he
 doesn't even know i exist. but don't worry, i'll
 change that."
i love the *drama* of it all.  dawhlings i want to learn how to fly
(HIGH!).   i feel jessica is exploring the same avenues as
myself....oh fruitless wonder this ahren tree turned out to be, a
flightless bird, a drowning fish.  jessica it has come to pass that i,
lady penelope / wizzcake / padraic am flogging a dead horse also.
dawhling - i feel your ache.  the boy(s) done wrong again.  i wish you
wonderful days of obsess. compuls. beahav. with the new crushee of
choice.  i have faith that you will see this tyler chap and he will be
mesmerised with your witty and charming mots des fleurs.

i went to ireland last weekend and, despite having received an
invitation from one DCU student, have still to meet any dublin
listees.  perhaps we should organise a christmas time meet up.

the pastels are playing a show at the garage in london....in december.
 are any of you fine london listees thinking of going along?

oh, and CAT POWER had me feline groovy dawhlings last thursday.  "i
love you chan" is what i said.  she smiled and gigged like a
duck-billed platypus.  oh she is adorable.  ooooh.

b&s content:  how can i get my cash back from the philadelphia
debacle?  i bought my ticket from the venue on the night and went back
to london before the refund situation was sorted out....if any of you
have any suggestions please let me know.

-lady penelope, sans tiara, sans a crush of his own.