Sinister: anything to do?

Wyplosz,C C.Wyplosz at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 17 12:38:16 GMT 1998

Hi,
I am studying in London since September. My main activities in London have
been concentrated on walking and walking and walking around town to be able
to know at least a modicum of this king size city. But now I know where are
Okford Street and Camden town, I am looking for things to do (espcially
concerts). I have only been to one concert since I am here (The Lucksmiths
at the Poetry Cafe, it was more than excellent, by the way), but am looking
for other ones, and other places to go. Could Londoner listee help me on
that one?
Thanks
Clem
P.S. Yes I know about The Garage even if I haven't been there yet.
P.P.S wouldn't a "London indie-gigs update" be usefull?