Sinister: GLMPRS

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Tue Nov 17 12:42:20 GMT 1998

Dearest list,

Genevieve - you rock. Incidentally, I had five imaginary dogs when I
was younger - any thoughts on how to interpret this anyone? None of
them were on wheels though.

Thanks Arantxa for liking the pome.

Jennifer wrote about left-handed people. I have come to the
conclusion, on empirical evidence, that lefties are more intelligent,
more creative, more sensitive, and better in bed that righties. I wish
I was one. (My boyfriend is which is the next best thing I suppose.)

LLPJ = magenta
Tigermilk = generally lovely muted pastel rainbow shades (GLMPRS)

I love the variety in the covers, font and colour and everything,
though it does slightly conflict with my journalistic side which likes
uniformity in magazines, papers etc (including the one I edited last
year about which I was probably annoyingly anal.) But the entire
packaging experience of B&S releases is nearly as important as the
music, well, at least all bound up with it in a lovely, multi-sensual
(is that a word?) way.

I think I've got about a dozen new list crushes. Oh dear. Big lashings
of love to all of you, Archangel xxxx

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the
hell is going on."