Sinister: You know what I don't understand?

Carmen Carmen at xxx.us
Tue Nov 17 13:22:03 GMT 1998

Actually, I might be mistaken, but I remember the over here in the U.S. that the dog might've been Sebastian in that cartoon.  I'm not sure.  A friend kinda convinced me that the cartoon was that way, even though it didn't make much sense.  Whatever happened to that cartoon?  Why don't they show anything good on TV anymore?

...carmen...