Sinister: makin mixes for da masses

TheAdwiz at xxx.com TheAdwiz at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 15:05:14 GMT 1998

i've realized how much music i've discovered by listening to mixes my friends
have made. it's really given me an opportunity to hear bands i would have
never otherwise heard and buy their albums. so i've decided that i will make
anyone a mix tape on the condition they make one for me. it's a fair trade. 90
minutes for 90 minutes. i have a large cd collection (800 cds) and i'm always
looking to hear new stuff and i love it when i share my music. so please
contact me if interested. i am legendary amongst my friends for my mix
capabilities.
it's like my grandma used to say, "there's nothing like good mix".
-arye (means "lion")