Sinister: a quote to add to the ramblings (indeed)

GaoBest at xxx.com GaoBest at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 17:06:19 GMT 1998

In a message dated 11/17/98 5:28:25 AM, Lady Penelope (who has a crush on
Jessicaxo - good choice, i was thinking along the same lines) wrote:

<<i went to ireland last weekend and, despite having received an
invitation from one DCU student, have still to meet any dublin
listees.  perhaps we should organise a christmas time meet up.  >>

Hey - i'll be in Dublin on St Stephen's Day til Dec 31, if any Sinisters want
to meet up let me know, we could go to the Trinity pub Longstone (well, not a
Trinity pub, but seems to get a lot of Trinity kids although some DCU'ers had
a birthday party there when i was there Feb '97) or to some other pub since
there's tons of ace pubs all over Dublin - I do like the Scholar as well...
sigh.  i'm looking forward to being back there.  so yeppers if anyone wants to
set up some Sinister meet-up in Dublin while i'm there then let me know so I
can meet up as well.

xox
mike

ps - ill be in new orlenas for a week so if anyone emails me, don't expect a
reply til next week.  i'm not going to leave the list though so i can read the
posts when i return.