Sinister: he swallowed his pride and puckered his lips..

Jessica Gockley jgockley at xxx.edu
Tue Nov 17 15:53:37 GMT 1998

Chris Leonard said:
>...hello, it's Cro-Magnon Chris.  Sorry for not being the most
>communicative of chums recently, but I've been busy stalking Sarah
>Wheeler.

I'm SO excited that the stalking thing is catching on. Maybe we can start a
second list for people who are too obsessive to have list 'crushes' so they
have list stalks instead. 'Cept i don't want to be in charge of it cos i
have more mail than i can deal with already. Or maybe it's just me and
Chris and it doesn't matter anyway.

*peers at Honey from across the ocean*

Lady Penelope said:
>jessica is officially my list crush - not the foxinasnow jessica but
>the bissxo one.

That's the closest i've come to getting a list crush yet, having someone
remember to distinguish me from their true crush. Which i guess is better
than not being remembered at all. It's kind of like that oh-so-clever
listee who was gonna change their name to 'Phillipe' to get all the
mistaken fans of Philippe one-l two-p's. I thought that was a brilliant
idea. Maybe i'll have a list crush on that person, though i forget who it
was. Phillipe.

Hmm, maybe i'd get more list crushes if i talked about all my boy troubles.
It worked for Jessicaxo, right? But i just get depressed thinking about it.
Plus, i always worry that one of these boys will somehow read this list,
cos i always have enough taste to get involved with boys who like Belle and
Sebastian, even if i don't have much more taste than that. Cos apparently
it takes a teensy bit more taste than that, believe it or not.

Tasteless,
Jessica Foxinasnow

"When you're dancing and laughing and finally living, hear my voice in your
head and think of me kindly" - The Smiths

Jessica Gockley | Box 326 Eastern College | 1300 Eagle Road |
St Davids, PA 19087 | 610-225-5403