Sinister: You know what I don't understand?

Frank Yang fyang at xxx.ca
Tue Nov 17 20:51:59 GMT 1998

Okay, lurkers opinion here.  This was a really nice list and though I couldn't quite relate to many of the posts, initially (particularly those gushing about how wonderful B&S were live... grrr... the cancelled Toronto show will live in infamy, but I digress), it surprised me how polite and friendly everyone was.  Well I still think you're all wonderful folk, but I also think everyone needs to figure out exactly what they're looking for from this list.  The simple fact is, it's a bunch of people with one big thing
in common (devotion to B&S), who generally enjoy conversing with each other about whatever they like.  While I can understand maybe being frustrated with a mailbox overflowing with Sinister letters (like Monday mornings when I come into work and have over 250 messages... that's a good solid 2 hours of not working, so I'm not complaining...), the fact is that is what this list is.  If threads get way off topic, well, there's not much you can do about it.
I hope this doesn't sound nasty (cause that's not how it's intended), but if you don't like what the list is, unsubscribe, or start your own.  I've joined many lists and removed myself from nearly as many, for exactly these reasons.  And really, what would Stuart say if he saw us bickering like this?  This is not the world B&S intended.  Peace.

--
Frank Yang
"Aah, McGarnigle... Eases the pain."

In my CD player:  Teenage Fanclub - Bandwagonesque