Sinister: GRRRRR

Jeni Morton Jeni_Morton at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 22:46:59 GMT 1998

Ink Polaroid #2:

This is me, photo jeni, sitting on a big fluffy chair, in my black combats and
navey blue pullover-v neck sweater.  I'm sunk into this chair because it's soooo
fluffy and soft and lovely.......I'm holding my cup of tea, (In my Mick Cooke,
B&S mug!) and a piece of shortbread....the expression on my face is one of
confusion, but I look quite enthralled (sp?) at the same time.  It looks as
though i may be watching "Jerry Springer" or some other obnoxious show on the
tv.....but if you look at the other side of this photo, you'll see some listees
arguing and your really not sure why they are doing it publicly, but I keep on
watching, sipping my tea, and nibbleing on my biscut............

Photo Jeni
xoxoxoxoxo