Sinister: believe this, croc

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Tue Nov 17 22:54:02 GMT 1998

    Hey hey! It took something like this for someone to mention Prolapse
again?
   Eeeky poo. Pretties, wuvzaroonees all around. Look what you've got me
doing now. Pretty soon I'll sprout blue fur.
   Personally I'm torn. I'd love to be able to stay on topic but
haven't.
   To whomever wanted to know what "all the others did drugs, they're
taking it out on us" really means.... well.... I can't say, obviously,
FOR SURE but it's like when you join the military it's suddenly very
very much "us and them"... patriots are made, not born; between the fact
that you've chosen a different lifestyle (for whatever reason) and
people, even ones who've known you forever, stereotyping you like crazy,
you retreat and become very suspicious/jealous of all your former
friends who can still lead really free lives and do drugs and not strive
to be really successful. Especially if you're someone who used to be
cool a long time ago ("Roxy in '72") but have long forfeited your claim
(or right, really) to being a basically leftist, anarchist,
individualistic, free spirit and no one will let you think you still can
be the same.  I know. The ghost of hippie (and punk, too) dies hard.
Thank God.
  Granted, though, lots of military types are the biggest assholes and
wifebeaters this side of the Euphrates.