Sinister: Just chill folks...

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Nov 18 00:09:01 GMT 1998

Ink Polaroid no. 1425:

So that's me, right, sitting in the Bath Ale House this evening (it's a
pub in town, notable for a fine selection of beers and for providing the
opportunity for lots of easy jokes such as "I'll see you in the bath at
7pm"). I'm the one on the right, sipping a coke. I think I told you, I've
given up alcohol until at least the end of the month - 4 days gone and I'm
badly missing it already. Anyway, I'm looking towards the camera for 2
reasons - firstly because there's an arcade game over there, and I can't
help myself watching it silently persuading people to part with their
money; and partly because the two people on my right are having an
argument. She's just come over from Australia, where she met and started
going out with him over the summer, and she's a bit upset that when he's
been telling us all about her he's kept on calling her "Nursie" instead of
her real name. When this was taken I think I was contemplating whether I
should leave here and move to somewhere with warmer weather. Like, say,
Siberia.

------------------------------

Don't you think Honey's lovely when he's angry? Pay heed to what the man
says - this is the place to be lovely not loveless. Speaking of which,
you've got until lunchtime tomorrow (UK time) to tell me which listee
you've got a crush on, if you haven't already (and about 100 of you
already have voted for at least one person, so there's a lot of you
left...).

The great thing of course about compiling the list myself - apart from
knowing all the gossip that noone else knows, often including the people
involved - is that I know which delusional fools have been voting for me.
Unfortunately if have now realised that not one of them is English. I may
have to accompany B&S on their next world tour just to meet you. Actually,
that's not such a good idea, it'll probably put you all off me for good,
judging by current form. But anyway, a big hug to - well you know who you
are, I'm not telling everyone! :-x

I'm rambling now, aren't I?

Time for bed,
Big Stu