Sinister: the baseball team of B&S, and the boy w/ the shaved head..

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Wed Nov 18 04:30:24 GMT 1998

ok, so this weekend a friend of mine mentioned this great idea he had
about t-rex slogans on a t-shirt, I don't want to mention the whole idea
for distrust of stolen thoughts but kerri (azraell) and I are going to do
it - it involves loads of fun, seltzer, andsilk screening.  oh and mall
madness (batteries included...  ;)   )so the deal is we are in
NoHo/Amherst area of Mass (Except when I am in NJ or NY) and we are going
to make tres lovely shirts.  If anyone wants to help us make them or wants
one let me know.  Once we get the whole thing worked out we can show pix.
the thing is that we are going to silk screen them ourselves because its
fun and I like it and so the more people involved the cheaper the overhead
will be.  if you aren't close and want make one or get one of ours let me
know.  this is arts and crafts people we aren't going to steal their
images or anything - and its not for profit (that's just in there so I
don't get mail from anyone or anything threatening me for arts and
crafts).  anyway, so the other thing about the shirts is that they will
all be somehow related to one another - more on that later tho - even tho
I have figured out how.  (its the ginger hair I imagine).  these can also
be in lieu of list shirts or what have you.

secondly, david or katrina, glen robertson told me where to write to him
and I don't remember he and stuart M. saved me from a life of living in
the streets of boston and having to call up ex's to save me from the cold.
can either of you let me know where to send something he asked me to make
for him?  (no it doesn't involve Semtex or food...  just a little footie
action and plastic).

-ms. teri, her mom thinks she's cute

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"I may sit in a bar where the cocktails are
but I really don't feel like talking
I ride around and let the darkness fall
'cause I've got a sense of perfection
and nothing else makes sense at all."