Sinister: "I Am the BullGod"!!!!!!!!!!!

rebelstrange at xxx.Miller rebelstrange at xxx.Miller
Wed Nov 18 11:41:03 GMT 1998

i notice the smiths influence in a lot of places, for example "With a knife
and a bike chain, lalala!!!"  is about as morrissey as one can get.  that
said, b&s are no smiths clones, they are almost the perfect amalgam of
velvets and smiths though.
as to the  person who attempted to insult snotty young girls, and shy
cardiewearing geeks who are too quiet to have real flesh  friends, and La
Pastie girls everywhere, BOO to you!!  i happen to  be very proud of the
fact that I am a pathetic shut-in with no cares but to write fantasies and
listen to "the dulcet tones" of stuart and isobel and watch the leaves
falling.  and i shall defend my sisters and brethren online with the
ferocity of an isobel-tiger.  Geeks unite!!  we do not take such words
lightly!

hunny says . > Send a cheery mail about B&S related smut instead or
something, and your soul will be redeemed.
.......so i just acquired the Magnet mag w/Richard's interview in it.  Poor
sod, he seems overwhelmed by the responsibility of taking up the slack from
Stuart's "Wimpy Loner Mythos"-rumors, and he's trying his damndest to make
the band out as a bunch of bad-asses who go around kicking heads in on teh
soccer field, partying to da Wu-Tang Clan, and playing drunken rowdy games
of Russian roulette with members of Arab Strap, wherein arab strap calls
them "weird bastards" and Sarah and Izzy hog-pile them, club them with
frozen lamb's hocks and rip out their molars with rusty pliers, of course
all this happens before the meth-inspired bestiality orgy (dog on wheels,
indeed!).  I belive that's when Isobel and Stu got a little randy and the
famous porn tapes were made, as distributed on the internet under  various
epithets.  Who'd have thought she had.....oh, but you dont' want to hear
what i was about to say....carry on, carry on.

you know richard, you're not fooling us!  of  course this is what the life
of Belle and Sebastian is really like:
>>"It's a truly frosty morning, colder than a witches tit.  Somewhere in
this city i can imagine our little belle and sebastian chums all huddled
up in a bed made for eight.   With paddington bear on the bedspread.
Who's turn is it to make breakfast for everyone this morning?  Well it's
Tuesday so it's martin and murdochs turn.  But sarah wont get out of the
bed cos it's too damn cold, and struan wont because he's got his morning
stiffy.  So I guess they'll have to stay there all day, or until one of
them has to go for a wee-wee. "

...And dont' you just know Isobel is wearing her fuzzy tiger jammies....<3
with feet in them.

>"Especially Stu M, who pops on screen for a total of 2 seconds and looks
immaculate as ever.  No shot of his arms of sex sadly though.

My favorite body part is the arm.  Around the elbow area.  Boys' arms look
nicer than girls' arms.  Boys' arms that look like Stuart's, that is.  :)"

...I usually like girls' arms much better, but stuart has nice arms for a
boy.  and as for the video, he may be in it for a split of a lamb's
shake(sic) but he looks lovely enough i'm sure to force even a b&s stranger
to  shout, upon his appearance: "Who the HELL is that Glorious Bastard, with
such a noble countenance and wistful gleam in his eye???"

If Stuart is lurking, hi stuart, and thank you for the shiny apple =)

Mark c says,  I've just checked out Lesley's lovely photeys, and I can see
quite why
Miller Minor is quite so smitten - that tiger cap really does do it for ms
Campbell, n'est-ce pas?
*GRRRrrrowRRR!!*  amen to that.

announcement==my new photos are all up, and i'm working on the shrine to
Isobel.  anyone who wants to join the Isobel Campbell (unofficial) Cutie
Coalition and aid in my ministry, can do  so with my eternal regards.  any
isobel information or links that you have would be appreciated =) if in
fact, any others exist.

WeeJay says:" I went around visiting your websites yesterday and I just
have to express my admiration for Lesley J. Miller's effort. Go have
a look at it people! Especially the mock-up teen mag which
unfortunately is just a front cover and doesn't really have isobel's
style tips inside. "
:( yeah if only it did have isobel's style tips, i need some myself....maybe
i can bug her for a Frumpy mag exclusive interview for all the teenage
population.  (how bout it Isobel???)

"They stole this music from black people.....well, the black people were
gonna throw it away anyway."
lesley Jo